The brief was to host the annual dinner and dance for Linkedin Singapore. Having various themed parties and cabaret, standup comedy acts, guest DJs. This involved managing the audio visual and technical elements of the cabaret and staging of after dinner entertainment.
With any charity event the trick is to transform the events space into an area which communicates the right message to the charity audience whilst creating a platform for live entertainment and ambience. In this instance we were tasked with UOB Tower, Masonary Club House and The “F Club”, into a luxurious stage set for live entertainment and party venue.
400 Management and Employees
We provided the following services:
- Creation of concept, look and feel
- Logistical management, including stage structure
- Sound & Lighting and Production
- Innovative, creative theme, draping, and table dressing ideas
- Management of live music and entertainment
- Implementing health, safety & fire regulations and all procedures, before during and following the event
- Overseeing security for access and on the night
- Management of all crew and suppliers
Great Job Alkalom Eclat! We hope to carry on this partnership for our future Dinner and Dance